My whole adult life I have been an activist for people in the mental health system, part of the larger cross-disability general social change movement. Since my accident about 8 months ago, I have been working on my own independent living. One of the most challenging parts of my recovery has been getting back on the Internet frequently and independently.Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Internet access for disability"
Search on this web site
- Inside Story of My Keynote at Peerpocalypse 2020
- Post Traumatic Spiritual Gifts with Rev. Schulman: Free Public Webinar 8/30
- My Keynote at Peerpocalypse Tomorrow Tuesday 7/21/2020
- Peerpocalypse Started Monday, 7/20/2020 until Thursday, 7/23/2020
- Re-establishing My Credentials: Psychiatric Survivor Activists are Needed by the 100%, Now!